Chi tiết sản phẩm
- Post Indicator Valve - Flanged
- Mã sản phẩm: PIF & PIF2
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Lượt xem: 82
Gate valves are manually operated multi-turn valves and are opened by a handwheel or other operating device, generally in a counter clockwise direction and then closed clockwise.
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Bình luận
Installation Viking Valve
1. Piping systems and valves should be thoroughly cleaned and free from ingress of foreign materials.
2. Visually inspect the valve seating and ports for cleanliness immediately prior to installation.
3. All valves should be independently supported against movement and stress from the connected piping system.
4. Ensure that the valve pressure rating is compatible with service conditions.
5. Operate the valve at least once from the open to closed position.
6. Gate valves are not suitable for throttling applications.
7. Gate valves should be installed in the vertical position on horizontal pipework and in the horizontal position on vertical pipework.
8. See indicator post datashet for further installation instructions.
•Sizes available (Nominal) : 2”/DN50, 2½”/DN65, 3”/DN80, 4”/DN100, 5”/DN125, 6”/DN150, 8”/DN200, 10”/DN250 and 12”/DN300
•Working pressure : 21 bar (300 psi)
•Seat Type: Resilent wedge •Finish : Fusion bonded expoxy coating internal and external
•Connections : Grooved metric or AWWA C606 standard •Specification : Design and dimensions conform to AWWA C515
•Operation : For use with IPV or IPW indicator posts
•Remark : No post flange supplied with 2”, 2½” & 3”, and size 2” is FM approved only and size 5” is UL listed only