Chi tiết sản phẩm
- Gate Valve (OS&Y) Flanged Viking
- Mã sản phẩm: OSF
- Giá: Liên hệ
- Lượt xem: 87
Outside Screw and Yoke (OS&Y) Gate Valve - Flanged
Gate valves are manually operated multi-turn valves and are opened by a handwheel or other operating device, generally in a counter clockwise direction and then closed clockwise
- Chia sẻ:
- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Bình luận
Sizes available (Nominal) : 2”/DN50, 2½”/DN65, 3”/DN80, 4”/DN100, 5”/DN125, 6”/DN150, 8”/DN200, 10”/DN250 and 12”/DN300
•Pressure data : Working pressure : 300 psi (21 bar)
•Seat type : Resilient wedge •Finish : Fusion bonded epoxy coated internal and external
•Connections : Flange diameter and thickness according to ANSI B16.1 Class 125, EN1092-2 PN10 or EN1092-2 PN16
•Specifications : Design and dimensions conform to AWWA C515.
•Features : Pre-notched, stainless steel stem for easy attachment of supervisory switch
•Note : Size 5” is only UL listed
1. Piping systems and valves should be thoroughly cleaned and free from ingress of foreign materials.
2. Visually inspect the valve seating and ports for cleanliness immediately prior to installation.
3. All valves should be independently supported against movement and stress from the connected piping system.
4. Ensure that the valve pressure rating is compatible with service conditions.
5. Operate the valve at least once from the open to closed position.
6. Verify that packing nuts are tight before pressurizing the system.
7. Gate valves are not suitable for throttling applications.
8. Gate valves should be installed in the vertical position on horizontal pipework and in the horizontal position on vertical pipework